The Long, Hard Road
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Danny 7's Opinion

Go down

Danny 7's Opinion Empty Danny 7's Opinion

Post  Danny 7 Wed Sep 17, 2008 9:38 am

Where do we come from, why are we here, who the hell are we? If you believe the books Alchemy existed for the purpose of transforming commom metals into gold and silver, the creation of a Panacea and the Universal solvant. did any of this pan out? Hells no! Alchemy really was a cheap way to make money is the middle ages. What about the Magnum opus? well in historical alchemy it means that within the Magnum Opus, was the creation of the Sanctum Moleculae, that is the 'Sacred Masses' that were derived from the Sacrum Particulae, that is the 'Sacred Particles', needed to complete the process of achieving the Magnum Opus, whatever that means. Is that us I wonder? Is Azoth the Sanctum Moleculae, is Pyros the Sacrum Particulae? Are we Panacea? That begs an indepth examination of our condition, for I for one am not made of metal and was not distilled in a lab somewhere. I am made of the the earths water, not of magic! Or at least that is how my Demiurge explained it...

Truely it is of no consequence, for I am what I am, I refine my body in much the same way an alchemist of old refined his powders and salts to make "elixers" and I continue to my own ends, my own journey, my own Magnum Opus, shall we say.

Oh and it turns out they can make lead into gold, just need a nuclear reactor and a hell of a lot of lead. Thats why I got to the library, you'll never know what you'll find on the public computers. Thank you Wikipedia!

Danny 7

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum